Championship 2019 (... go back to Archive)The race in 2019 will be on January 25-26 in Askersund, Sweden.
Invitation to the 2019 race.
Results from the 2019 race.
|Organisers:||Annika Andersson (MK Ran) and Lars Harrysson (embrey.se)|
|Pre-order meals when register, or the latest the day before (pay at venue)|
|Dinner Friday evening||70 SEK (served 6.30-7.30pm)|
|Lunch Saturday||for guests 70 SEK|
|Race dinner||for guests 150 SEK|
- Two motors per team are selected by draw from hat on Friday afternoon before the start of the first round of practice sessions.
- The marked/sealed motors will be available for use during the practice sessions, but must be mounted and dismounted in the tech area.
The mount is sealed.
- Only one motor per team can be used at the time.
The motor that is not in use shall be in parc fermé.
Pinions can be mounted on both.
- During the night from Friday to Saturday both motors must be in parc fermé.
They shall be handed in within five minutes after last practice session.
It is possible to leave a complete car in parc fermé overnight.
- At technical inspection one motor is in the team box, while the other motor is either mounted in the car already or in the team box.
If in the box, it must be mounted to the racing car during tech.
- Three pairs of race tires will be handed out during tech.
They are trued to 27,55 mm and ready to race.
- During technical inspection the team is allowed to mount inserts in all pairs.
They are also allowed to test if the tires fit the axle properly.
- Only the pair on the race car is allowed outside the parc fermé.
Tires from the same batch as used during the race can be purchased at the venue at €15.
Extra motors can be purchased at the venue at €15.
Below we present the 8 teams in the 2019 race
The teams from Denmark
Thorkild Hjorth Sørensen
Niclas Achard Henriksen
The teams from Finland
Team Finland 1:
Santeri Savikko (RiiUA)
Leevi Laurén (RiiUA)
Jari Laakso (RiiUA)
Team Finland 2:
Markus Nukari (LemUA)
Jussi Kokki (LemUA)
Kimmo Rautama (ARH Ry)
The teams from Norway
Rolf K. Andersen
Trondheim Bilbane Center:
Sven Egil Refsnes
The teams from Sweden
Michael Landrud (Karlskoga SRC)
Hampus Persson (Karlskoga SRC)
Evelina Persson (Karlskoga SRC)
Felix Klasson (Mullsjö MHF-u)
Theo Andersson (MK Ran)
Peter Persson (Karlskoga SRC)
Patrik Wargh (GO-69)
Henrik Nielsen (Ronneby MHF-u)